Welcome to love buds by amy!
Welcome to love buds by amy online shop and happy shopping!
Here is a little about me and my love buds!
My name is Amy, I am the maker, the designer, the official brander, the creator, the marketing manager, the retail assistant, the merchandiser, the photographer and the owner of love buds by amy. When i am not actively making and creating jewellery i am completing my most important job and well, that is being a wife to my lovely man Molky and mummy to my two beautiful kids Kobi and Londyn.
Growing up I always enjoyed art and being creative. Most of my lunch breaks were spent in the art room and evenings sketching on the verandah of our family home in Tumbarumba.
I was never one to wear much jewellery however in my late teens I landed the role of managing a jewellery shop and my love for jewellery began. Although my new found love for jewellery was there i had vision of creating some pieces that really suited my personality, something a little different.
I started this little handmade business shortly after i had my son, with a passion to create a brand and design a jewellery line that was unique and affordable. I wanted to make such beautiful pieces that customers couldn’t wait to wear and a brand that they felt completely confident to buy from. So this business venture began, i was able to combine my passion for creativity with my love for jewellery and accessories.
I thrive on finding beautiful and eye catching colour combinations, mediums, elements and materials to create these unique and affordable pieces. I take pride in knowing that each piece has been handcrafted and selected for your enjoyment.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by, read a little about me and view my creations.
Enjoy, happy shopping lovelies!
Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive your handmade to arrive.
– Regular postage is $12 or $15 for express postage (for Australian residence only) or local pick up is available (TURA BEACH, South Coast).
Please contact us for international postage prices.
Gift vouchers are available to purchase. Gift vouchers will be posted to the recipient for free. If you wish to include postage in your voucher for the recipient to receive their goods there will be an addtional $12 fee.
love buds by amy jewellery has been handmade and has been exclusively designed and created to the highest of standards. Any imperfections shows its original handmade quality.
To ensure you love buds last for a long time possible, make sure handle them
with care following the below tips:
– Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products for example soap,
perfume, abrasive products.
– Avoid impact with hard surfaces
– Protect them from moisture and keep away from all sources of heat and
direct sunlight as this can cause fading.
– Do not wear jewellery when whilst swimming, bathing or showering.
– Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
– Make-up, perfume & hairspray all contain chemicals which may dull the
finish of jewellery.
– Remove jewellery when doing household tasks.
– Gently wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove
make up & oils (from skin).
– If exposed to water or moisture. thoroughly dry jewellery: moisture can
cause tarnishing & may weaken springs & clasps.
– Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
– Your jewellery is the last thing you put on and the first thing you take
Becoming An Exclusive Stockist
If you wish to become one of our exclusive stockists, please contact Amy to discuss.